Our first Ask An Expert Spotlight series on public speaking with professional speaker, Amber Mac, is a wrap. Thanks to all of you for submitting your questions! Amber provided personalized video responses for our members’ pressing questions about public speaking. Here are our five favourite questions and answers:
- How do you alleviate that gut gripping fear when faced with a room full of people? I did my first presentation last year, I was so nervous my whole body shook and I raced through the presentation. As a Professional Organizer I want to appear calm and in control, but public speaking is my number one fear.
- What "tricks" do/did YOU use to overcome a fear of speaking in public?
- Can you provide me 3 tips on delivering a great pitch?
- Do you find it challenging to be a female speaker in a male dominated “speaking industry”?
- What would be your top three dos and don'ts when starting a public speaking engagement?
If you want to see more video answers from Amber Mac, click here.