The Lone Ranger IS dead and yet many of you, as entrepreneurs, are still acting like one. This has got to stop – if, in fact, you are serious about growing your business, making money and making a difference in the world. What DOES need to happen, in order for you to succeed, is to get engaged with a group of similar-minded, high-achieving entrepreneurs – a master mind group.
I DO know what holds many of you back – FEAR and IGNORANCE.
I just read this post by Seth Godin:
Good luck with that, there aren’t any.
If you hesitate when leaping from rope to another, you’re not going to last very long.
And this is at the heart of what makes innovation work in organizations, why industries die, and how painful it is to try to maintain the status quo while also participating in a revolution.
Gather up as much speed as you can, find a path and let go. You can’t get to the next rope if you’re still holding on to this one.
There is always fear around the unknown. That excuse is not ‘special’ to you. I know that when it comes to joining a high-level group of entrepreneurs for the purpose of growing your business, many fears come up – some of which include:
- Am I good enough?
- Can I do as well?
- Am I smart enough?
- Are my revenues significant enough?
- Have I been in business long enough?
- Can I really afford to do this?
- What if I fail?
- What if I succeed beyond my wildest dreams? (yes, that’s a common fear!)
And so much more! What if I tell you that you are not alone? I had some of those very same fears when I joined my first high-level group 3 years ago.
Here’s the thing, though – what if you keep doing what you’re doing? How’s that working for you right now? I know, for certain, had I not made that decision three years ago (with huge butterflies in my stomach), I would not be running a business well over 6 figures right now!
Why am I so adamant about this? Because I know what you don’t know.
- I know that if you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting.
- I know that together, we’re all stronger.
- I know that a great business coach can teach you essential business and selling skills to help you grow your business faster than you can do it on your own.
- I know that having the support and love of fellow master-minders is priceless!
- I know that more heads are better than one.
- I know that I am not making the costly mistakes (re-inventing the wheel) that I would if left to my own devices.
- I know that I am reaping the benefit of learning from a coach who is also working with her own coaches.
- I know that I can practice new techniques in a safe environment.
- I know that I am not alone – these people understand me. (my family doesn’t have a clue what I do, LOL)
- I know that I am learning from the other 12 ‘experts’ in my master mind group – phenomenal resources right at my fingertips!
And there are so many more reasons that I commit to being part of a high level master mind group. We are known as the Hell Raisers 1 – and I love that!
Are you serious about growing your business? Do you want to make some real money this year?
“Life is a checkerboard, and the player opposite you is time. If you hesitate before moving, or neglect to move promptly, your men will be wiped off the board by time. You are playing against a partner who will not tolerate indecision!” – Napolean Hill
This also applies to your business! Is this the year you pack it in? Is this the year you declare bankruptcy? Is this the year you get a J.O.B and give up on your dream?
All I have to say about that is shame on you, then! When the answers, the support, the learning – is all at your fingertips. But you let F.E.A.R. get in your way.
All you need to do, this year, – right now – is to make a decision. Find yourself the right coach, get involved in a master mind group, learn what you need to know to succeed – and the world will be a better place.
To the ‘Lone Ranger’ – let’s all say – R.I.P.!!!!